Lots of great news to share for Fall 2021!
- Shaivan was recognized with the 2021 Richard D. Barksdale Award.
- Lynnae was selected as a CEE Future Faculty Fellow, is a Graduate Teaching Fellow, and is a continuing scholar with ARCS.
- Hejintao received 1st place in the fall GT / ASCE GI poster session.
- Ryann received an honorable mention in the fall GT / ASCE GI poster session.
- Youngsuk, Lynnae, and Hejintao all have papers at GeoCongress in Charlotte in March, and Susan will deliver an SOA presentation on coal combustion residuals.
- Susan delivered a talk on mentoring to the CBBG.
- Hejintao presented her work on dredge materials at the Third International Symposium on Coupled Phenomena in Environmental Geotechnics (CPEG2020+1), as well as her work on LCA at the ASCE International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure (ICSI) 2021.